It is now extensively anticipated that in the coming year mobile internet devices will outperform desktop devices. As a result, a website that works on both computer and mobile phone devices likewise is becoming more and more popular. In addition, if you manage a small business, you can have such a website that will give you a good competitive advantage over your rivals.
To be of any actual use in any small business a “mobile-optimized website” needs to have the following things:
- Be built on Google’s Webmaster Guidelines
- Be optimized for mobile screen size.
- Replace the old technology like “abode flash” with the modern technology like HTML or jQuery
- Incorporate Geo-Location Data
- Work in various browsers including mobile browser
- Include Google Geo-location data
- Work on Blackberry, Apple, Android, and Windows mobile phones and tablets.
- Be easy to navigate on the devices of mobile
- Comprise potent call to-action-to convert to convert your mobile visitors into customers
- Include on the website the click-to-call, click-for-map, and direction buttons
- Include buttons to follow social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Finally, get SEO content.